A women-focused blog based in Bangladesh created to inspire, inform, and engage women of different ages and backgrounds. We are collecting and sharing stories, experiences and advice, if you have something to say, get in touch!
- To serve a need for contextualized content for and by women.
- To provide interesting, informative written and visual content to help Bangladeshi women of different ages and backgrounds navigate various social and personal challenges.
- To give women a platform to express themselves, showcase their successes, and build a supportive network.
- To challenge sexist social narratives by presenting a female perspective on regressive social and cultural norms.
- To generate discussion on relevant female focused issues such as gender equality, sexual harassment, power dynamics in various relationships, etc
Find us on facebook at : https://www.facebook.com/taramonbd/
To send us your articles, thoughts or comments, mail firstname.lastname@example.org